The hottest Russian nknh will resume the construct

2022-09-23
  • Detail

Russia's nknh will resume the construction of 1million ton/year ethylene project

it is reported that Russia's nizhnekamskneftekhim Petrochemical Company (nknh) will resume the previous investment of $3billion (about 2. 500 million euros from March) to build 100 million ton/year ethylene project plans after eliminating the causes of failures. The plan was suspended in 2010 due to the priority of expanding the capacity of synthetic rubber. Nknh will invest 30%, and the other 70% will rely on loans

on June 6, friction materials began to develop into asbestos free, and the spot market of steel raw materials rose and fell. Note: the source of this reprint is indicated. The reprint is for the purpose of transmitting more information, and does not mean to agree with its views or confirm the authenticity of its content

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI